To use the TrustReporter Web Site, you'll need
- Internet access
- A browser with 128-bit SSL security
- A TrustReporter Login and Password assigned by your TrustReporter administrator.
- A screen resolution of 1024x768 and higher
Browsers that are currently supported by TrustReporter include:
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and higher (6.0 recommended)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 and higher for Windows (8.0 Recommended)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 and higher for Macintosh
For AOL users we recommend installing Internet Explorer, along side the AOL Browser, and using this browser while connected to AOL.
Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox can be downloaded for free from the following sites:
Click here for Internet Explorer.
Click here for Mozilla Firefox.
To check which browser version and level of encryption you have, do the following:
- Windows: launch your browser. Under the Help menu along the top of the browser window, select "About Internet Explorer" or "About Firefox "
- Macintosh: launch your browser. Under the Apple menu select "About"
A window will pop-up with the exact version number of your browser as well as the "encryption" or "cipher strength". Please make sure that the version numbers match or exceed the version numbers listed above. The encryption level (cipher strength) should contain the words "128-bit" or "supports U.S. security". If the encryption details say "40-bit" or "supports international security" you have a 40-bit encrypted browser and will need to download a 128-bit browser.
Click here to download the latest user manual